quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

Times of lonely

I'm breathing more with less air
I think normal my falling hair
I'm here with pictures of me in everywhere
I feel a new pain in my heart

It's normal suppose what i can't
The Obama's slogan easily spread like flames
I need become a rapper to change my name?
Just seven years and nothing is same way

Modern times, he said
I can understand, i do, i do
But Caroline, i'm seeing all this,
Because i miss you, i do, i do


Globalization, thank you
Today i bought things from three different countries
I just clicked, and i think i paid
My name in credit card have a mistake

I became an internetholic
The mistake is mine or this tool is really diabolic?
Whatever the answer, i'll have fear
You are on a planet away from here?

I don't want the answers, but their presence
Without you i can't have that real prudence
I've been a fool, i do, i do
And just because i miss you, it's cruel, true

Modern times, he said
I can understand, i do, i do
But Caroline, i'm seeing all this,
Because i miss you, i do, i do


Times of lonely
In front a computer, feeling a loser
I wanna touch, i wanna hug, i wanna much
And you are the first cogitation to approach

Letra de música.

Nenhum comentário: