sábado, 12 de setembro de 2015

Soldier of love

There was a war
With just one soldier
With a broken soul
Without control
A mind terrified
And another try
To cross the line
Against one arm

There was a heart
On the other side
Harder than a stone
Even alone
Careless about the life
And the same to die
Needing fast a rescue
From that broken guy

If you let me be who
I want, to make you happy
I'll not let you down
I'll fight to rise, you and i

How many prays we make?
To the same God
Without see the answer
Here, in front of us
How many times do i need try?
Give me a number
Or give me a chance
A white flag to convince

Help me to help us
Together we'll win
The door is unlocked
No need to knock
Always i'll repeat
Even in silence
The love is strong
He Always won

If you let me be who
I want, to make you happy
I'll not let you down
I'll fight to rise, you and i

Nenhum comentário: